Become a teacher…
* Please ask for details…
Course Duration: 1 day (10am-5pm)
Where: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK
Level Three or Third Degree or Master Teacher Course you learn to initiate and fine tune others teaching them, so that they can channel Reiki energy.
If you have already started your Reiki training elsewhere, Gabriella and Natalie can continue the training with you as long as it was with the Usui Reiki system. As every teacher teaches slightly differently, you may find some small differences in the course.
As a reiki master you now have the full knowledge of Reiki. Being a reiki master allows you to teach classes as well and initiate or attune people to the reiki energy. For many their end goal is become a reiki master and be able to share the reiki energy and holistic healing with others.
Remember in order to reach master level you must take all levels of reiki. Normally it is recommended that you wait 3 months between undertaking this level after Level Two. This is to ensure that you fully understand the training you have received at each level.
Having completed the master training, the new Reiki Master can attune other people to Reiki and teach the three degrees themselves.
- You will learn how to attune others: How to receive and Pass attunements.
- How to teach Reiki Level One, Two and Three.
- Attunement to Master Reiki Energy
- Learning how to give attunements and practice of attuning students
- Learn the Master symbols
- How to use the master symbols to pass on Reiki in your own workshops & courses.
- Receive your Teacher’s Handbook and Master Certificate.
- Learn about the Hara and Ki energy in the body.
One to One training courses
Can’t make the dates? We offer one to one training courses. You pick the dates that suit you!
“Natalie & Gabby are both excellent Masters and I really enjoyed their course and teaching methods. They were so lovely and accommodating. I am really impressed and would definitely recommend this course to anyone interested in doing a Reiki course. ” Preeti