You will be redirected to our other website for your deposit payment.
Book onto a Course
Pay £50 deposit and book your place onto a Reiki Course
Reiki Courses – Level 1
Learn how to heal yourself, friends & family
Gabriella and Natalie’s Reiki courses are designed to suit everyone regardless of experience and background.
What makes us different?
* 2 x Reiki Masters
* Small groups
* Very short Reiki lineage from the founder Dr Usui
* Course manuals kept as authentic & pure to the original as possible
Our next course:
* Course duration: 9:30am – 5:30pm
* Price: £250
* Saturday November 25th 2017 – Special offer: £197 – Book Now
* Sunday January 28th 2018 – Special offer: £197 – Book Now
Get the best start to your Reiki learning with this in-depth, powerful course. If you are interested in learning Reiki and becoming a practitioner, it is important to note that not all Reiki courses are the same.
This course has been designed to give you the best foundation and knowledge to become the most effective healer possible so that you can practice safely and effectively.
Our groups are always small to ensure that you get the best training possible.
You may be interested in learning about Reiki healing, either to set up as a practitioner or as a tool to help you self-heal and to use on family and friends.
Previous experience or knowledge in this field is not necessary as a detailed course structure gives you everything you need to know.
As with most things, the more you practice and use the energy…the stronger and better you will become in your treatments.
If you would like to become a Reiki practitioner your first step is Level One, or First Degree. Here you learn to channel reiki energy through your hands.
In this degree you are attuned to the Reiki energy through a series of attunements. As soon as you have received the attunements the Reiki energy will flow through you, giving you the gift of Reiki. Often people feel energised and balanced, as they feel the power of Reiki for the first time.
No special gifts, talents or ‘rituals’ are needed for Reiki to work.
There is no belief system attached to Reiki so anyone who wishes to, can become a Reiki Practitioner.
You will also be taught the history and principles of Reiki, Japanese Usui Reiki techniques, the hand positions for self-treatment, basic anatomy, physiology and meditation.
A brief overview of what this course will contain:
- History Of Reiki: what Reiki is and where it comes from, and how we follow the original system in today’s world and the benefits of Reiki.
- Learning about the major chakras and aura of your energy system.
- The qualities of Reiki and about the attunements.
- What to do before beginning a Reiki Treatment
- Basic Anatomy of the body.
- How to connect and channel energy
- Learning exercises to ensure that you stay protected and grounding exercises.
- How to benefit from daily energy exercises and self-healing treatments.
- Learn the Self-Healing hand positions
- Learn healing other people hand positions and how to use Reiki on other people.
- 2 attunements to the Reiki energy
- Practice healing
- Introduction into ethical practice when using healing.
- Learn the five principles and precepts of Reiki.
- Ways to enhance your healing assisting centering, increasing power and receiving guidance.
- Using the Hui Yin to increase your Reiki Energy
- Receive you Reiki Level One Handbook and Certificate.
Book onto this course or register your interest for future dates:
“An amazing experience, excellent training from ‘real’ people who actively encourage questions and give very informative answers. After arriving on day 1 and leaving on day 2, I have a real sense of positive energy and awakening. I feel really switched on and ready for whatever lies ahead. ” – Claire, High Wycombe